• Who we are
• Our website
• How and why, we collect, store, use and share personal information
• Transfer of your information out of the UK and EEA
• Cookies and similar technologies
• Your rights
• Keeping your personal information secure
• How to complain
• How to contact us
• Do you need extra help?
who we are
This website is operated by Click Europe Limited (trading as “Bopster”) a company incorporated in England under Company number 05455259 and office is at 67 Westow Street, London, SE19 3RW. We are a UK wholesaler and distributor of Consoles, video games, toys, and leisure items.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) which applies across the United Kingdom and EU GDPR which applies across the United Kingdom and European Union. We are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, contact us, send us feedback, and when we provide our products or services.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you, contact us or we provide our products to you or indirectly, such as when your browsing on our website (for further information please our cookies policy at (https://bopster.eu/cookie-policy).
we collect and process the following types of personal data
• Your contact details: this is information that allows us to contact you directly in relation to providing our products to you and would include;
– your name;
– Company name
– email address;
– telephone number; and
• Delivery of Products: Information relating to delivery of our products to you.
how and why, we collect, store, use and share personal information
We use this personal information to:
• verify your identity;
• provide our goods to you;
• customise our website and its content to your particular preferences;
• notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
• improve our services;
• where you have given explicit consent, we may use your personal information to send you information about our products that may be of interest to you; and
• business related purposes.
Please note we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we rely on include:
• consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose.
• contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract, we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering a contract.
• legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
• legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information, which overrides our legitimate interests).
further information—the personal information we collect, when and how we use it
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
When information is collected
What information we ask for
How and why, we use your information
· Providing our products to you;
· Taking payment for our products; and
· To deliver service communications.
· From selling platforms that sell our products such as, Amazon, eBay, FNAC, Cdiscount, Onbuy, Real.de, Wowcher, Emag and Eprice.
telephone number; and
We ask for this:
— to enable us to provide our Products to you;
— to communicate with you in relation to our products and services.
Our primary legal basis for processing your personal data is through consent and our contractual agreements in place with you.
In addition, we process your personal data because we have a legitimate interest to improve the services, we provide to you, or to identify new products you might be interested in, or to advertise our products to you.
We will only keep information of former or current customers if they have opted into our email newsletter:
— for up to a maximum period of 6 years unless data protection laws require longer, annually reviewing the information in line with the business’s needs.
We do not store prospective customer data. We do store data for prospective customer that have subscribed to our e-newsletters but not purchased a product.
When you access our website
If you create an account with us, we will use your cookies information for the management of the signup process and general administration. These cookies will usually be deleted when you log out, however in some cases they may remain afterwards to remember your site preferences when logged out.
This information is collected to review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold;
Improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
Personal data collected from other publicly available sources
Customer shopping habits
We utilise Google Analytics which uses customers shopping habits to inform us where best to target any marketing or how to structure the website.
who we share your personal information with
We do not share your personal data with any third parties, except those involved in the performance of providing our products to you.
This data sharing enables us to provide you with our products and services and dispatch products you order directly to you.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party unless it is with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
We require you to provide us with the personal data to enable us to provide our products to you. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
the impact of our use of your personal information
Without the processing of your personal data, we would be unable to offer, or provide our products to you.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the United Kingdom (UK) and European Economic Area (EEA).
We would like to send you information about our products and services and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
—contacting us at email@example.com;
—using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails or ‘STOP’ number in texts;
It may take up to 10 working days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under UK GDPR and the you have several important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
• fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
• access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address;
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
• require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
• receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
• object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or write to us at the address set out below, and we will revert to you;
• let us have enough information to identify you (i.e., your registration details for the product or services requested from us);
• let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
• let us know the information to which your request relates, including any purchase documents or reference numbers, if you have them.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from, Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit . Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The UK GDPR and EU GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in a European Economic Area state or in the United Kingdom if you work, normally live or if any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred in the relevant state. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at 0303 123 1113. or telephone:
Please contact us, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information, we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com, call 02086700223 or write to:
Click Europe Ltd trading as Bopster
Unit C33, Parkhall Business Centre
40 Martell Road