Gift voucher terms and conditions
Last updated: 27 May 2021
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital bopster gift vouchers.
2. These gift voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift vouchers purchased online through the bopster.co.uk website.
3. bopster reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our bopster gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your bospter gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. bopster gift vouchers remain the property of bopster who maintains the right to cancel the gift voucher in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your bopster gift voucher can be redeemed online in the UK at www.bopster.co.uk, provided the gift voucher is redeemed within the redemption period applicable.
5. The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
6. The maximum amount that an individual bopster gift voucher can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
7. You perform Balance enquiries via our website www.bopster.co.uk
8. Your bopster gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift voucher cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order with bopster.co.uk.
11. More than one gift voucher may be used per online order up to the total value of 500 UKP.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery. In cases where your gift voucher email may have been lost, bopster customer service will do their best to re-source your original gift voucher code. bopster cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a bopster gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All bopster gift vouchers have a unique code provided on the recipients gift voucher email. bopster cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the gift vouchers unique code has become known to another party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
14. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.